Statistics & data analysis
Geographic information service
How Emy works?
- Caller informs the dispatcher about an event or an emergency situation. The dispatcher receives, processes and registers the information.
- Any action taken in Emy system is registered to provide personal data processing requirements. The system provides team / crew planning (working time, location, specialization) and status that changes according to availability.
- Emy provides a special notification mechanism – the ability to provide feedback to the applicant for the execution of the call. It is possible to create a question tree, which can be used by the controller / standby officer for detailed information at the time of the call. Depending on the answers provided, the system determines the priority of the event.
- Operational management and monitoring – It is possible to keep track of new incoming messages and calls and monitor the availability and status of teams or crews.
- It is easy to integrate Emy with external systems. We ensure the development of various interfaces with third-party systems to maximize the efficiency and automation of everyday processes.
- Statistics and data analysis – You can generate reports on received messages and call performance.
- Operative regime, 24/7.
- Effective communication.
- High level of sensitive data protection.
- Reduction of time spent on report filling and work management
- Transparent workflow
- Complete electronic document flow.
- Integration with other information systems
- Accessibility of information from anywhere anytime